1. I do not currently smoke cigarettes/cigars or use any tobacco products, such
as chewing tobacco.
Wellness Tip: If you smoke or use tobacco products, ask your doctor about a smoking
2. I have regular cholesterol screenings done and have normal results or levels.
Wellness Tip: Have your cholesterol and hs-CRP measured annually and discuss your
results with your doctor.
3. I have my blood pressure checked regularly and have normal pressure.
Wellness Tip: Monitor your blood pressure regularly. Normal is less than 120/80
4. I have a normal blood glucose level and have not been diagnosed with diabetes.
Wellness Tip: Ask your doctor what steps you can take to control your blood glucose
level if it is high and/or you have diabetes.
5. I have a normal (vs overweight or obese) waist circumference.
Wellness Tip: Track your weight-loss progress by regularly measuring your waist
circumference instead of relying on the scale alone.
6. I do not currently have depression, a high level of stress, or other mental health
Wellness Tip: If you find yourself feeling depressed or extremely stressed for
long periods of time, talk to your doctor. Depression and anxiety can be medical
conditions that can get in the way of living a healthy lifestyle.
7. I eat several servings of fruits and vegetables per day.
Wellness Tip: Consume several servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
8. I drink alcohol in moderation (1–2 drinks per day) or not at all.
Wellness Tip: Limit your alcohol intake to 2 drinks a day.
9. I perform an average of at least 30 minutes of aerobic activity per day.
Wellness Tip: Pick aerobic exercises you enjoy and perform them regularly to maintain
a healthy weight.
10. I lift weights or perform some type of resistance exercise at least 2–3 times
Wellness Tip: Start slow! Exercising beyond your capacity can result in injury
and suppression of your immune system.
Your total score: